Socold, at your service.

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Lexincrypt

Socold, at your service.

Post by Lexincrypt »

Hello, all.

I was invited to Dark Kindred this morning and thought I would take the opportunity to introduce myself here. Fortunately enough, I'm not as long-winded as Clanen, so I'll try to keep this as succinct as possible.

I'm kind of a late-bloomer regarding MMOs. I started playing World of Warcraft just over a year ago on the Gorefiend server. My brother had been playing since launch, so when I started playing I already had a guild to go to and people to bother with my infinite noobdom. I caught on quick, ended up being a guild officer and Shaman class lead... but then came WAR.

I played a bit in open beta and have been playing religiously since SE head-start. I'm relatively new (about a week or so) to Phoenix Throne (was previously on Badlands). My class of preference thus far is Zealot. I have a 24 on Badland that I just can't bring myself to re-roll here (praying for paid server transfers soon)--I'm sure any other Zealot could understand why. I also have a 17 Sorceress and 14 Magus on Badlands begging for a home on the new server.
My main on Phoenix Throne is Socold, a DoK--a class I had a hard time getting into in open beta and somehow completely fell in love with recently.

I found Dark Kindred through Warhammer Alliance. It wasn't a recruitment thread of any sort, but this thread here. The way this thread was handled reinforced exactly what kind of leadership I look for in a guild. After a little bit more research and forum lurking, here I am, happy in my new home.