Application - Elyndra - Witch Elf - APPROVED

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
Elyndra

Application - Elyndra - Witch Elf - APPROVED

Post by Elyndra »

Name you prefer to be called:
My character's name is Elyndra, though my real name is Chris. You can call me either. Some of my friends also call me Henry, so don't get confused if this happens.

Age you plan to act:
24+. I prefer to act my real age, though I also like to think I can be more mature.

Time Zone you play rather than live:
Eastern Time. I have been known to switch to Pacific on the weekends, however.

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for:
Vanguard, Asheron's Call, City of Villains, and a few others.

Former guild positions you were mistakenly put in charge of:
None. I've never held a guild position, actually. I don't think I have the time to devote to any sort of leadership role; I'd rather contribute to the sense of community or discussion than guide it.

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled:
Yes, but my microphone tends to get feedback from my speakers, so I don't use it unless I need to.

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us?):
Creag, Fhayd - two of my real life friends (really, I even have a few others). They recently joined Dark Kindred, and have given me a very positive impression of the guild.

"Being killed by other players," experience:
If anyone's played Asheron's Call, I played briefly on Darktide (the games PK-only server). It's certainly interesting to spawn into the game and be immediately and repeatedly killed by players of much higher level than yourself. In WAR, I like to play scenarios on occasion, and work with a healer or a tank to keep me alive while I take people down. When coordination is lacking, I'm often among the first to die. This is due as much to my lack of armor as my proclivity for running in and trying to save other people. At least, that's how I see it.

"Arguing over loot," experience:
I don't like arguing over loot, though I do take offense when people roll need for things they can't use or things they already have when someone else could use it. There's plenty of loot to go around for everyone, and I'm perfectly fine with letting someone else have a piece of gear if they need it, too.

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ?
Unfortunately I can't even bring a low IQ to the table, but I think I can bring a sense of humor, dedication, and generosity. I also consider myself generally unflappable in the face of both cutting blades and cutting remarks. I enjoy a good debate and repartee, so feel free to engage me in a little verbal sparring, so long as no one takes it seriously.
Creag

Re: Application - Elyndra - Witch Elf

Post by Creag »

My name is creag and i approve this message, but hes lieing about the sense of humor he isnt funny at all
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Application - Elyndra - Witch Elf

Post by Cleon »

You lied to me about your sense of humor.

DENIED!

:?

Ok, ok, j/k!

REOPENED!

Welcome to the Kindred forums, Chris. Very nice meeting you, and if you're anything like your friends who gave you reference, then I'm already looking forward to becoming acquainted with you--because those guys are top-notch, and we're very glad to have them here.

Darktide was fun, and if you can survive that in Asheron's Call, then you can survive anything.

Welcome aboard, with Craeg's reference!

APPROVED
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Elyndra

Re: Application - Elyndra - Witch Elf - APPROVED

Post by Elyndra »

Thanks guys!

One thing, though: I totally didn't survive on Darktide. Quit that and went right back to one of the PvE servers (Leafcull).
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Application - Elyndra - Witch Elf - APPROVED

Post by Cleon »

Don't feel bad. I didn't either.

I went to Harvestgain, and later to Verdantine.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)