Dark Kindred - WOTLK Classic - Forming

Feel free to join up with us on Grobbulus in the Horde realm, where our members of darkness are gathering. Dark Kindred has formed a fellowship there for all members who wish to adventure with us in the classic Wrath of the Lich King expansion of World of Warcraft.
Cleon
Guild Master

Dark Kindred - WOTLK Classic - Forming

Post by Cleon »

Jeff, Kristi and I will be setting up the Dark Kindred on Grobbulus - Horde in WoW Classic, Wrath of the Lich King, so we can play it this time around on the Horde side.

This is the classic expansion we have waited so long for, and probably the only one which will renew my interest into WoW again.

I am calling any and all Kindredians to come join us. We are already on The Burning Crusade starting our Horde characters and leveling from scratch.

The server is very balanced and highly active. It is a Roleplaying PvP style format.

Time to relive our glory days. During WoW, our guild was at its best during WOTLK, so I am anticipating that we will have some good, old-fashioned fun if we pursue this.

Hope to see some of you pop in. My WoW Friend ID is Stibnite@1621, and you'll likely find me on Arowana, Valsu or Raamiah, as these are the characters I am leveling first and foremost.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)