Updated Website

Anything that you'd like to see here that isn't? Bugs? This is the place.
Sicyn
Site Admin

Updated Website

Post by Sicyn »

Not that many of use the website much anymore, but I like to keep it around so we can all connect from time-to-time. I've changed us back to Kindred of Valiance (from dkwar.com) because we haven't really been that guild in a long time. Feel free to use the forums for any games you play and let us know if you need other categories.

* The old dkwar.com links should continue to work.
* Added a valid SSL cert and traffic is now over TLS.
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Updated Website

Post by Cleon »

Thank you SIcyn!

I really missed us having the full KoV url.

There are so many of us still out there making KoVs in various games/realms/servers. Legacy continues on with hopes that one day many of us will come back together under the banner.

Perhaps, in Unchained, if it ever sees light of day.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)