Kindred of Valiance

General guild news and announcements that span all games and servers.
Happyminti

Kindred of Valiance

Post by Happyminti »

guys.. the Kindred of Valiance going destruction : (my thoughts)

KoV was an amazing guild.. im not going to say whom i am.. when i played DaoC i never experienced the RvR Content as you all did. Frontiers and what not.. now.. seeing that we were albion.. lets say.. the good side of the 3 realms... Wouldnt it be wierd to turn a good thing into something mutated and gross.. and seeing how 89.99% of all players that have signed up for warhammer are going Destruction.. i dont think we should go destruction.. that is if i am approved in the guild.. which i doubt i am.. but anyways. going destruction is just like Candy... its amazing at the beggining.. but once you suck the flavour out of that delishous candy you jus want more.. in my opinion i hate the after taste of candy.. Empire.. is like a steak dinner.. it rocks your world the whole way through.. consider this
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Kindred of Valiance

Post by Cleon »

I did some math figures somewhere, but no telling where they are on the forums now.

Sure, people in beta and forums all claim Destruction.

These are your experienced gamers who have plenty of knowledge how things work in the MMORPG era.

What we know is that once the game actually releases, there are these other people called casual gaming shelf buyers who don't know anything about Warhammer, or who haven't followed Warhammer from day 1 like the other guru's.

Well over 70% of these player types roll the good side, in this case being Order. This player base will also outnumber us experienced players by an overwhleming 65%+ as proven in many other released titles.

So, let's do some math with 5 million suscribers (perhaps 6-12 months in).

First, we know that there were 762,000 beta sign-ups. These are a mix of experienced, Warhammer-educated players and forum gurus. Popular polls do indeed show 65% of these people wishing to roll up as Destruction. That is 495,300 (D) vs 266,700 (O).

Next, there were about 2K beta testers overall if I remember correctly, and 90% of them wish to roll Destruction. Meaning 1,800 (D) vs 200 (O).

That means 497,100 (D) vs 266,900 (O) out of the experienced and knowledgeable gamers.

Now, it has been proven in almost every game that a good 75% of all games are from suscribers who buy the game off of the shelves after launch, or at launch, and generally 70% of those people will roll on the good side in duel faction games.

That means 3,750,000 gamers out of 5,000,00 will most likely be shelf buyers. Meaning 1,125,000 (D) vs 2,625,000 (O).

The remainder players will be coming from other games most likely. That is about 486,000 using our equation. These numbers will probably favor Destruction at an experienced gamer rate of 65%. Meaning 315,900 (D) vs 170,100 (O)

Now, let's do the math:

Destruction:

1,938,000 (D)

vs

Order:

3,062,000 (O)

That means Order will outnumber us 37% (D) vs 63% (O).

In a server with a population of about 5 thousand--if their servers can handle that scale--that would put us at:

1,850 (D) vs 3,150 (O)

Now, granted, server dispersement is always random and some servers will have different pop levels across each realm once the game launches, but I can assure you that figure will hold true across the combined servers.

It proves the same in all games, and did so in WoW as well to almost those exact figures.

If you want to live on the challenging side, then I suggest going with us to Destruction and avoided all of the immature whiners on the Order side.

The bottom line is that the last thing we want for our guild is to be another part of the zerg. We want to be the guild who crushes the zergs.

Whew, ok, time to go to work. *grins*
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Ach

Post by Ach »

I want to see the study these numbers were taken from because im genuinely interested.
Temujin / Yesukhei
Maverickk

Post by Maverickk »

I don't understand whats going on here....I failed my history class. Maybe that's why the numbers don't add up. :lol:
Maverickk a.k.a. Mang
Former "Kindred of Valiance" Officer
(Currently playing)
Phantasy - 8L7 Lurikeen Nightshade
Shamanga - 9L6 Norseman Shadowblade
Virmang - 5L9 Inconnu Infiltrator
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Don't forget I said 6-12 months in.

Give it time!
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)