Application for Ningobble- Black Orc - APPROVED

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
VOODOOmagic

Application for Ningobble- Black Orc - APPROVED

Post by VOODOOmagic »

Name you prefer to be called: Voods (it's Short for VOODOOmagic). My Characters name is Ningobble

Age you plan to act: I'm 43. I act a lot younger but i feel alot older weird eh?

Time Zone you play rather than live: I usually get rolling about 8pm est and am on till around 2 am.

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for: CoH/CoV (2 years)and WoW(2 years plus). I've tried Eq2, GW, AO, EvE, Tabula Rasa, and a few more, but i pulled an all nighter and i'm too tired to think atm.

Former guild positions you were mistakenly put in charge of: Guild Officer. I know the ends and outs of running a guild. I'd prefer just to be a spoke on a wheel, a cog in the machine, a monkey in the wrench , lol however that saying goes.

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled: Yes. Vent is a must have for any serious game play.

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us?): I'm Friends with Dex and Von. I've been playing with these guyz for over 10 years in various online games.

"Being killed by other players," experience: Dying doesn't bother me.

"Arguing over loot," experience: Non issue with me. If i get a drop great, if not i'll Gquit...lol kidding.

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ?
I'm loyal to a fault. I've stayed with the same group of gamers for over 10 plus years. I look forward to many more. It would be great if this is the last guild i ever have to join. You need something i have it's yours. I succeed if the guild does. I just wanna play MMO's with a cool group of people. Who wanna do great thing in these games but not at the expense of friendships or family. Real life ALWAYS comes first.

A little about me. I'm 43, married with a son. I'm a professional Illustrator and live in Atlanta GA. You need artwork for the web page just ask. I'm tired of having to look for a new guild every game i try. I wanna a place to call home for warhammer and any other game the guild decides they wanna delve into. -Voods
Kelltick

Re: Application for Ningobble- Black Orc

Post by Kelltick »

VOODOOmagic wrote:
Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ?
I'm loyal to a fault. I've stayed with the same group of gamers for over 10 plus years.
Soooo, you trying to say something there? :lol:
Makisupah - 40 Witch Elf (18/4/3)
Dr Death

Re: Application for Ningobble- Black Orc

Post by Dr Death »

It's true, something is clearly faulty with us, that's why we get along so well!
Bandric - Marauder lvl 29

Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Application for Ningobble- Black Orc - APPROVED

Post by Cleon »

Hello, Voods, and welcome to the Kindred home!

You guys have been pre-approved already, and believe it or not, it's actually a legitimate pre-approval--not like that junk mail you get in your mailbox.

I'd like to welcome you and your friends to the family. Great to have you all aboard, and I'm looking forward to many great things to come of it in the future upon us.

APPROVED.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)